april sixteen twenty-nineteen



Do not look down on me just because you know a certain English word and I don't.
Do not look down on me just because you've watch that famous movie and I don't.
Do not look down on me just because you know how to use chopsticks and I don't.
Do not look down on me just because you are wearing pretty dress and heels when I'm just in my t-shirt and jeans.
Do not look down on me just because you're "classy" when I am here loud and laughing trying to make everybody happy.
Do not look down on me just because you've been visiting countries and I'm in my dorm trying to figure out how to make ends meet with my hard-earned money.
Do not look down on me just because you regularly chats with your boyfriend when I am here still fucking single!

I don't care about everything you have right now, honey.
I don't care about your expensive clothes, your rebonded hair, your imported perfumes nor your hi-tech gadgets.
I don't care about your wealth, your complete family, and your circle-of-friends.
I don't care if you ever see me as a person who is vulnerable enough for you to look down on.
I don't care if you never talk to me just because you don't talk to people who aren't on the "same level" as you.
I don't care, honestly, about your whole existence.

I am who I am and I'm fucking proud of it!

Go eat your money and your fucking shoes.
Go hate me when I wear my earphones while you boast about your accomplishments.
Remember that "wheels" are round, and once they turn, you will be on the fucking ground.
Remember all your hurtful words, all your mocking stares, and your evil smirks.
Remember all those and be ready to eat your words.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

GRAMMATICALITY, KINDS AND CASES OF NOUNS, IRREGULAR NOUN

KINDS AND CASES OF PRONOUNS; AND VERBALS

july ten twenty-nineteen