Conspiracy


Fate has its own way of perfect timing.
The moment your gaze hit mine is
the fastest of all s-
low motion.
I never actually thought of seeing my future
with you
by that time.

When you came near me to do
the secret handshake,
my ever-so-high self-believe
Drops.

Unlighted streetlights are the witnesses of
our crimes.
All those midnight walks and

drinking and
drag racing were
like fires flaming desires.
Though forbidden,
I’m still craving for something more.
When you lie with me on the
cold roof
of the safe house
and we make out,
did you not
think of
asking for
a compromise
that we should stay
forever
this way?


 

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

GRAMMATICALITY, KINDS AND CASES OF NOUNS, IRREGULAR NOUN

KINDS AND CASES OF PRONOUNS; AND VERBALS

july ten twenty-nineteen