Strange

You came just when
I needed you.

You stole my blank paper and filled it with lovely scribbles of
Us.
Visited my most hidden place
where I used to be all
alone; then
painted my walls of various
colors of
Us
until I've forgotten how to go back on my own
self
where dark prevails over
radiance of the outside world.

You tattooed your name on
my ring finger
and placed it over my heart.
The scarf you lend me during that stormy night
lies on the bed.
Its smell is
You.
The color is as red as

the flaring fire of my
desire for you.
Have you ever been a song?
You are!
Your voice is
a complete masterpiece though sweetness I can't find
still commands
this heart to dance on

every"follow-me", on
every"you're-not-all-I-need", on
every wound I bleed.

I once traded my happiness
over whatever it is
your melody can offer.


But
I guess
loving you is
the strangest thing
that has ever happened to me.

Strange as it seem
you came just when
I needed you

But then

You LEAVE
just when I needed you
the most.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

GRAMMATICALITY, KINDS AND CASES OF NOUNS, IRREGULAR NOUN

KINDS AND CASES OF PRONOUNS; AND VERBALS

july ten twenty-nineteen