Permanence


The beer in the bottle was
completely gone.

Gone was the mist of the rain on the window pane
suffering from the
breaks and cracks brought by the
empty beer bottle
that I threw.
I can see the black starless skies
from the holes of the
broken window.

Dark. Pale. Lifeless.

Is this similar to
the hole I made in my chest? Or is it the same as
the slash on my wrist
where fountain of blood are splitting open?

I heard no answer.
Was I supposed to
scream
co’z the wounds really
pained me?
Was I supposed to get angry because damn, hell,
He abandoned me?
I heard no answer.
The lampless room where I am in is covering my eyes.
Dark. Pale. My life is meaningless.

The shadow of your body lies underneath the curtain; dance along with the unmoving wind.

Lifeless.
The breaks on the window can still be fixed.
The beerless bottle can still be filled.
The slash on my wrist can still be stitched.
But the hole in my chest
S-
low-
ly
stops my heart to
beat

through permanence.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

GRAMMATICALITY, KINDS AND CASES OF NOUNS, IRREGULAR NOUN

KINDS AND CASES OF PRONOUNS; AND VERBALS

july ten twenty-nineteen