TO SEMBREAK AND BEYOND!

I cannot contain my happiness now that I finally feel the awesomeness of semestral break. Who would not want a splendiferous break from a nerve-wracking and deadly (physically, emotionally, and financially-draining) semester. Whew! How about the coming semesters before I graduate college? I can't imagine! :/

Anyway, one of the TONS of course requirements I was able to accomplish on time this semester (thank GOD!) is writing 10 poems for my Creative Writing subject. Because I have chosen writing 'poetic sequence', I was expected to write 10 (or more than that) poems that are connected with each other,  BUT can stand alone when moved out from the group. However, I didn't do a poetic sequence because,

I AM NOT A WRITER. In able to complete a single poem, it takes me hours, days, or even weeks to do so. It also requires me a great inspiration to write a poem. For instance, I had a dinner with my beloved friends and fortunately, I had an awesome day with them. There were few words or phrases that will automatically appear in my mind about a certain event which I will write on a sheet of paper (sometimes, a tissue, or even in the back of my hand, or on my phone). Those words would serve as drafts for my target poem.

That's why I never completed a poetic sequence because basically, I just write random poems from my random thoughts and experiences.

But hooray! I was able to accomplish 10 poems, which I will be posting here in my blog. 

Disclaimer: I am not proud of the poems that I will be posting. I am just proud that I was able to complete them!

Here is one:


Happy sembreak everyone! Enjoy your vacation for 2 weeks (longer pleaseee!).



------

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

GRAMMATICALITY, KINDS AND CASES OF NOUNS, IRREGULAR NOUN

KINDS AND CASES OF PRONOUNS; AND VERBALS

july ten twenty-nineteen